Online and Phone Counseling
Now you can receive professional online and phone counseling in the comfort of a location you choose.
Online and phone counseling is an attractive alternative to in-person counseling for many people. You will receive the same professional service from the comfort of a location you choose. Online and phone counseling is convenient for all parties as there is no need to drive to the office. Distance and weather no longer create barriers that interfere with your regular counseling sessions. Are you a care-giver who needs to stay nearby loved ones? Give online and phone counseling a try. It's the new thing in professional counseling for the modern age of technology!
To make a Phone Counseling appointment, please call 240-520-2713 or email to schedule. The forms under #2 below must be completed and emailed to Dr. Haberkorn prior to your first appointment. Payment will follow the fee schedule listed below under "Online Counseling" and must be paid prior to your appointment.
How to Schedule an Online Counseling Session
- Contact Dr. Haberkorn by phone at 240-520-2713, or by email to [email protected] to arrange a mutually-agreeable time.
- Complete and return by email the following documents prior to your first online appointment. You will need one document per person being counseled:
- Request an invoice with a link to pay by credit card, OR
- Pay your session fee via PayPal to [email protected] before your session begins, OR
- Dr. Haberkorn can process your credit or debit payment over the phone at the beginning of your session.